Reignite your professional potential and find the meaning of your profession.
Physician & expert in healthcare organization management, education and communication.
Why engaged and motivated healthcare professionals are the power of your organization?
- Minimizes number of medical mistakes thus increasing patient safety standards and positively influencing treatment outcomes.
- Increased patient satisfaction will be translated into lower number of complaints.
- Minimizes losses from conflict management, staff turnover and sick leave pays.
- Promotes patient centered care with empathy and compassion, meeting patients’ expectation and increasing loyalty to your organization.
Take the quizz and discover how we can help you
1. What is your pain ? (Multiple choices)
2. Describe your workload over last 6 months ?
3. Have you been experiencing any of the following :
4. Have you been felt any of the following :
5. Assess your stress level at work :
We receaved your information
Submit your e-mail to get the information
Thank you for your participation
We will contact you shortly
We are here to serve
Consultancy for healthcare professionals and medical organizations
Your people are your assets. By investing in the health and potential of your people, you strengthen your organizational healthspan. Through systematic diagnosis of your organization and step-by-step activation of growth points, we can help you reach a new level of efficiency
“Wise Medics” Programs
The human factor is the key to the professional success of any organization. Our programs are the result of evidence based tools to empower every healthcare professional.
Our programs are designed to unfold three fundamental leadership qualities of a Wise Medic:
Expert – knowledgeable, competent, constantly evolving
Systemic – thinking broadly and systemically, constructive, unifying
Human-centered – caring, empathetic, compassionate, listening.
Our programs can be easily adapted to goals and objectives of healthcare professionals within your organization.
Our prices are assessed on a case by case basis.
Have more questions?
Book your free 15 minutes discussionBook now
Executive Director, European Oncology Clinic, Moscow
The value of the seminar “Process Communication Model® and Interpersonal Communication in Medicine” that Dr Estephan provided to nurses staff at our clinic cannot be overestimated. To maintain high standards, we regulary organise staff trainings, as well as we target prevention measures to avoid professional burnout. The team of ward nurses enthusiastically participated in the PCM® seminar, demonstrating openness to new experiences and readiness to use practical skills of effective communication in a team, with patients, and also with their relatives and friends.
Founder & President of the National Foundation for Wemen Health "Beyond", Russia
Process Communication Model® is a powerful tool to build effective relashionships with people in different situations and different environment. The Model is based on understanding of self-regulation, anticipation of stress behaviors of your interlocutor, and allowing to build positive team relashionships. This is very much needed in today’s healthcare environment. I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. Madina Estephan and Victor Pashenko for a highly professional traning provided to clinical oncologists with support of our foundation.
Catherine Le Gallo
Clinical Dietician, L'Institute Mutualiste Monsouris, Paris
As part of the educational training Dr. Estephan developed special program for patients education and coaching during a prepation period for the bariatric surgery.
The approach of this program is based on the midnful eating, emotional regulation and self motivation practical tools.
As the results, patients’ adhearence and behavioral changes were noticed following the implementation period of these educational activities. It was a great pleasure to work with Dr. Estephan, a highly skilled professional and human centered person.
Read on our blog
- 10.06.2021 5 Things I Learned From The Social Isolation of the COVID19 Pandemic Read the article
- 29.05.2021 Compassion, Optimism, Practical Wisdom to Prevent Burnout. Read the article
- 26.04.2021 Improving resilience of healthcare professionals. Read the article